Google Slides Creating a hanging Indent on Reference Slide
- Highlight the text you want to Format then click on Format
- Then Click on Format options this brings up options on the right
- Under Text fitting look for special click on Special and Choose Hanging then choose by 0.5
- This will create a hanging indent
Google Slides Revert to Previous Version
- Under title click on Last edit right hand side in the File line
- This will bring up version history
- Click back on the previous version to restore it click the three dots
World Book Online –World Book Student written for Middle School
(password needed at home)
CIA World Factbook
Click on Countries then choose from alphabetical list
To Cite this source: Got to About the go down to Copyright and Contributors
Click on learn more then go down to Citation Model
The World Factbook 2020. Central Intelligence Agency.
Access Google Slides on District Website Click on Google Drive
Go to slides to work on your project.
APA Citation PowerPoint Video
Please place your book on hold in Alexandria Directions follow:
Alexandria Library Researcher
Video How to place a Hold in Researcher
- Log into researcher with your lunch number without the zero and your password is your last name
- Search – Explore or Browse to find a book you would like
- Place that book on hold with the drop down on the top right (book with hand)
- We will have the book available for you on Wed and Friday.
- If you need it immediately please call 1729.
- Make sure to click the book and place it on hold.
- Be patient we are working through these processes
- Call or email with any questions
***Know the book you want you can go directly to the shelf and get it for check it out! Check in first when you arrive in the library.
Sora Ebooks and Audiobooks (overdrive)
KPBSD Students and Parents and click on SORA
How to get started with Sora
Video How to use SORA
WHAT IS SORA?
Sora is a reading and listening app from Overdrive that allows users to access ebooks and audiobooks on most any device.
Getting Started adding the app to your device!
- Download the FREE Sora app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or soraapp.com
- Search for KPBSD Main Collection using ZIP CODE ~ 99669
- Read & Listen from any device: Chromebooks, tablets, laptops, desktops, and phones.
KPBSD Staff & Students (Gr. 3-12) have access to collection
Student Login : ID Number / Normal Password
Staff Login: eNumber with a 9 in place of E / Normal Password
Ask Ms. Gann or Mrs. Brown if you have any questions!
Read a good book over the holidays!
Remember Sora is available all the time.
Want to read online check out or virtual collections or login to Alexandria and place a book on hold!
Email Ms Gann if you need help
Do you need some help with your homework!!!
Go to SLED
Thankful for our students!
Link to AKASL State Battle of the Books website
Middle School Battle of the Books -Email coach Mrs. Nabholz
6th Battle of the Books – Coach Ms. Gann
Please fill out this 6th Grade Battle Google Form if you have not already done so. Ms. Gann will be holding Battle Zoom meetings on Fridays at 11:00 on starting November 13th please email Ms. Gann for password. Start reading and if you need to check out battle books. Place them on hold with Alexandria.
Don’t Forget Homework Help on Sled
Live Homework Help
Live Homework help link
Hours: M-F 8:00-2:00 am, Sat-Sun
“Get school work done and get back to life.”
- Real time online tutoring 25+ subjects
- Drop off for overnight review of essays , book reports and more
- Study resources
- Test prep
- Career resources