Click on the above link for your library introduction!
Library Orientation 2020
Welcome tho Kenai Middle School Library. Your librarian Ms Gann and Library assistant Mrs. Brown are here to help you with all of your reading and research needs. Look for new books and place them on hold through the Alexandria Researcher. Link on your desktop.
- Log into researcher with your lunch number and your password is your last name
- Search – Explore or Browse to find a book you would like
- Place that book on hold with the drop down on the top right
- We will have the book available for you by the next day if not sooner.
- If we have time then we will get it for you.
- If we can’t find it The book may be quarantined waiting to go back on the shelf.
- Be patient we are working through these processes
***Know the book you want you can go directly to the shelf and get it for check it out! Check in first when you arrive in the library.
Sora Ebooks and Audiobooks (overdrive)
WHAT IS SORA?
Sora is a reading and listening app from Overdrive that allows users to access ebooks and audiobooks on most any device.
Getting Started adding the app to your device!
- Download the FREE Sora app from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or soraapp.com
- Search for KPBSD Main Collection using ZIP CODE ~ 99669
- Read & Listen from any device: Chromebooks, tablets, laptops, desktops, and phones.
KPBSD Staff & Students (Gr. 3-12) have access to collection
Student Login : ID Number / Normal Password
Staff Login: eNumber with a 9 in place of E / Normal Password